Tourism and Health Safety Webinar of Rethinking Sustainable and Resilient Solutions in Today’s Global Tourism that was held by Politeknik Negeri Banyuwangi in cooperation with W2POINTS, ITB, Ma Chung University, and Banyuwangi Tourism Bureau, on November 24, 2021 with the support of Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs MOFA and East Java Government.
Politeknik Negeri Banyuwangi (Poliwangi) together with W2POINTS held a webinar with theme “Rethinking Sustainable and Resilient Solutions in Today’s Global Tourism”, which held on Wednesday, November 23, 2021 starting from 08.00 – 21.00 through zoom. This webinar activity divided into 4 sessions consisted with international speakers and Indonesian speakers, with different topics for each session.
- Fuad Al Haris,ST., M.T – Plt. Director Politeknik Negeri Banyuwangi (opening remarks and explanation about Poliwangi).
- Dr. H. Emil Elestianto Dardak, B.Bus., M.Sc – Vice Governor of East Java Province (opening remarks)
- Dr. Frans Teguh M.A – Expert Staff of sustainable development and conservation in Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy (Topics : sustainable development and conservation).
- Assoc. Prof. Lu Li – Guizhou University (Topics : Cultural Heritage Management and the Sustainable Development of the Mountain Ancient City of Yungui Plateau.)
- Asst. Prof. Christopher Wan Sageng – UCSI University Sarawak (Topics : Social Media Marketing For Hospitality Industry : Way Forward to Address COVID-19)
- Hj. Ipuk Fiestiandani S.Pd – Mayor of Banyuwangi (Topics : Banyuwangi tourism development)
- Prof. Wang Yipin – Chongqing Tourism Vocational College (Topics : Culture Empowers Tourism Talent Training)
- Dra. Hj Dewanti Rumpoko,M.Si – Mayor of Batu (Topics : Batu Tourism City/ Shining Batu)
- Drs. H. Sutiaji – Mayor of Malang (Topics : Suitanable and Resilient Solution in Today’s Global Tourism)
- Dr. Murpin Josua Sembiring, S.E., M.Si – Rector Ma Chung University (Topics : Malang Regency Tourism Potential : Towards Sustainable Tourism)
- Rahman Roestam – Biofarma (Topics : COVID-19 created a perfect storm to dramatically change healthcare)
- Prof.Dr. Ova Emilia, M.Med.Ed., SpOG(K).,Ph.D – Gadjah Mada University (Topics : People Mobility and Covid-19 Pandemi)
- Prof. Parikshat Singh Manhas, Ph.D – University of Jammu (Topics : Building Sustainable & Resilient Global Tourism: Challenges for Future)
- Prof. Smitha G – PES University (Topics : Covid 19 crisis and changing business paradigms for tourism)
- Mrs. Wang Ping – China Chamber of Tourism (Topics :
- Prof Luchman Hakim, S.SI., M.Agr.Sc., Ph.D – Brawijaya University (Topics : Biodiversity conservation as crucial key for sustainability and competitiveness of Indonesian tourism)
- Hon. Edelvina Materrula – Ministry of Culture and Tourism Maputo Mozambique
- Hon. Ibe Reginald Ugonna – Honorable COMMISSIONER for Culture and Tourism, Enugu State
- Titik S Ariyanto, S.E., M.M – JATIM Park Group
- Rio Imam Sendjojo – Executif Director of Jatim Park Group
- Dr. Dra. Wiwik Suryandartiwi, M.M – STIKES Awal Bros (Topics : Travel Health and Safety)
- Assoc.Prof.Atty.Gezzez Giezi G Granado, DCL – University of Santo Tomas UST (Topics : Pagla-om (Hope): Philippine Tourism in the New Normal).
- Dr. Chatief Kunjaya – Institute Teknologi Bandung (Topics : Making existing tourist destination more attractive by astrotourism activities)
- Hon. Odo RM Manuhutu – Coordinating Ministry for Maritime and Investment Affairs and Deputy Coordinating Minister for Tourism and Creative Economy Republic of Indonesia
- Dr. Abekah-Koomson Isaac – W2Point Representative (Topics : Tourism and the global regional economy: The Sub-Saharan Africa Effect.)